Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm sick and lazy and tired

We got a new pooch (rescue) over the weekend, so my hands have been tied as far as watching much at all and definitely with writing anything.


Plus I've woken up with some sore throat, overly tired thing going so I just want to whine

So it's time for some trailers!

I saw this one yesterday and it looks really interesting. Heath Ledger died about 1/3 of the way through the filming of this, so various actors play the same role as the character travels to different places. Terry Gilliam looks to be on here... let's hope it is good!



And let's not forget INGLORIOUS BASTERDS opening next Friday!!! I am always excited about a new Tarantino project.
I wanted to put the newer trailer up, but imbedding of that has been disabled unfortunately.





No comments: