Saturday, February 20, 2010

This book gives me a boner

A big shiny one that keeps me from standing in front of the class.



Featuring beautifully detailed full color photographs of every aspect of the NWA championship belt.
Includes rare photographs provided by former NWA World Champion Harley Race of the night in 1973 the belt was first presented in Houston.  Some of these photographs have never been published before.
Includes a detailed history of the belt, how it was made, when it first appeared, the different versions of the belt, and where it is today.
Features profiles of the eight legendary NWA world champions who wore this version of the belt.  






Um... yes plz!

You can pick up this book at http://www.tenpoundsofgold.com/

Someday if I ever find a goddamn job again, I'll certainly add it to my own to buy pile. 

No comments: