Monday, May 3, 2010

La Princesa Lea - THE BLOG!

LA PRINCESA LEA

WOW!

I was just talking to Will from The Gentlemen's Guide to Midnite Cinema about Intrepidos Punks, the trashy mexploitation I reviewed last October. In particular we were talking about how the female Dee Snider in the film was hot in some weird way.

As I pointed out in that review, she is certainly hotter outside of the Punks realm. I was just digging around for more photos of her, and came across this blog.

It makes my heart smile to know that someone at least made an attempt at keeping an entire blog dedicated to this actress. There's only one post, unfortunately, but hey, it's something!

There's a thread on this Famous Mexicans website as well!
http://www.famosasmexicanas.net/showthread.php?t=1922

Te amo, Princesa