Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dirty laundry

I've tried the whole livejournal thing... the myspace blog thing... but I have never created one with the intent of discussing my dirty little habit of toy collecting.

Don't get me wrong... I love the stuff I have... but we all have to be honest and admit that for the most part this is not a hobby that is generally going to impress the ladies, get you a job, etc.

But when you find a fellow collector with tastes similar to your own, it's hard to describe that exact feeling of pride when you all get excited when showing off your latest find or custom paint job.

So that's where this blog comes in. I won't say it will be all about toys... I could slip a movie or book review in here, but for the most part I would like it to be a space where I can post photos I like to take of my various collections, talk about toys in general, and share these little guys with people that might enjoy them as well.... unlike my fiancée who would just roll her eyes.

1 comment:

````````` said...

I would like to say well done pickle. Looks great. I have created a blog about toys too. neotoyhi.blogspot.com &
toyvandalz.blogspot.com
Come visit sometime.
Anyway, thanks
Keep it up!