Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Alex de la Iglesias trailers

Besides e-meeting a lot of cool people lately, keeping up with and taking part in all the podcasts as well as keeping this blog allows me to come across tons of films that I would have just overlooked completely.


Or in this case, a body of work by a particular director.

Miles from the podcast Showshow turned me onto some wild looking films by director Alex de la Iglesias last night. I had not heard about any of them, but I'm excited to check them all out! He is Spanish, and most of his films seem to take place there, but maybe I can cheat and slip one in for this theme month.

These could make for a little marathon of trashy fun.

Thank you, Miles!


Perdita Durango (1997)








El día de la bestia (Day of the Beast) (1995)








800 Balas (800 Bullets) (2002)







2 comments:

Gregory Joseph said...

Perdita Durango is great, but make sure if you see it that you find an uncut version. I know most of the versions available in the U.S. are severely cut.

pickleloaf said...

yeah that's what i have heard. guess i have una búsqueda in my future!